Every in-the-know company says renting a pickup truck fleet is better than leasing or buying one. There are many reasons for this, including:
- Always have new, clean, maintenance-free vehicles, yet never have too many sitting unused.
- Paying lower monthly rates based on flexible month-to-month terms rather than taking on significant, long-term contracts or debt.
Barco Rent A Truck is the best choice when it comes to fulfilling your rental fleet needs because:
- You get many unique benefits from using our trucks for your fleet.
- You can choose from a variety of brand-new, heavy-duty work pickup trucks.
- We serve your industry and know what you need to complete your projects on time and within budget.
Here are more details regarding why you want to rent a pickup truck from Barco Rent A Truck.
10 Benefits of Using Barco Rent A Truck for Your Fleet
You’re not just getting trucks when renting a fleet from Barco Rent A Truck. Renting with us gives you certain benefits that you’ll appreciate:
- Nationwide Delivery and Pick Up: No matter where your site is located in the lower 48, we’ll handle all the logistics of getting your fleet there and back.
- Top Quality New Trucks: We’ll never give you a used or abused vehicle.
- State-of-the-Art Safety Features: Each truck has backup cameras and hands-free Bluetooth connectivity.
- Four-Wheel Drive: We provide trucks that handle challenging drives over rough terrain.
- Tow Packages: Every vehicle is equipped and ready to haul whatever you have for it.
- Upfitting Permitted: You can outfit your rental fleet with your logo, toolboxes, tonneau covers, etc.
- Full Manufacturer’s Warranty: Peace of mind is included.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Get help should you need it, whenever and wherever you go.
- Month-to-Month Rentals: Forego long-term contracts and use our flexible rentals to save money without a hassle.
- Price Match Guarantee: Good luck finding a quote that beats ours, but if you do, we’ll match it.
Work Truck Rentals from Barco Rent A Truck
Our work truck rental inventory consists of the following brand-new 2022 crew cab 4X4 trucks:
- 1/2 Ton RAM 1500 Pickup: This features a gas engine, leather seats, backup camera, and a factory class IV tow package. It’s the perfect all-around option that’s indispensable on every job site, no matter the industry.
- 3/4 Ton RAM 2500 Pickup: This has a diesel engine, factory class V tow package (including tow mirrors), and an electric brake controller. This heavy-duty truck has everything you need for more challenging workloads and more to get any job done.
- 1 Ton RAM 3500 Flatbed: This comes with a 9-foot flatbed, B&W gooseneck hitch, steel drop hitch with full access receiver, and park assist sensors. This truck is your answer when you need to haul oversized or oddly-shaped equipment.
- 1 Ton RAM 3500 Servicebody: This has a 9-foot service body, electric brake controller, exhaust brake, and trailer brake. Keep everything organized, locked up, and out of sight of passersby.
Which trucks would complete your fleet?
The Industries Barco Rent A Truck Serves
In which industry do you work? Chances are, we serve it. We’ve worked with small and large companies in these industries.
- Construction: Tough and dependable, describe the rental trucks we’ll deliver to your construction site, no matter where it’s located.
- Electrical: Maximize your truck fleet while we take care of the logistics of getting safe trucks to your electric cooperatives, electrical line projects, and more.
- Engineering: Supply your geotechnical, structural, or mechanical engineering sites with our work truck rentals.
- Environmental: As experts in the truck rental industry, we’ll ensure our trucks are ready to go for your wastewater management or other environmental engineering jobs.
- Government: We’re committed to working with you on county, state, and federal projects to keep our country moving forward.
- Infrastructure: When building or maintaining roads, bridges, railways, and tunnels, you need trucks to rely on—and we’ve got them.
- Mining: Get a perfect truck for traversing your surface, sub-surface, strip, or open-pit mine site or tailings dam.
- Oil & Gas: Four-wheel drive is often a must for these locations since you can’t waste time getting stuck in the sand or mud. Fortunately, our trucks come equipped to handle tough conditions.
- Pipeline: Pipeline projects require vehicles that can tow and go off-road, which is precisely what we provide.
- Solar: You’re in good hands—we’re the nation’s number one solar farm and renewable energy work truck rental provider.
- Telecom: Throughout the U.S., we help telecom companies get the right vehicles at the best price.
- Wind: It’s vital that you get a high-quality, affordable fleet for your job site, wherever possible.
There isn’t a fleet truck rental job too big or small for us to handle (and you’ll appreciate the flexible rates and month-to-month contracts). Let’s partner up on your next job!
Get a Quote from Barco Rent A Truck
Our trucks have worked on some of the biggest projects in the continental United States. We also work with small businesses to help get their projects up and running fast. It doesn’t matter if your project requires one truck or a ton of them. We ensure you have the right vehicles to make any job more manageable.
If you’re a business requiring fleet trucks delivered straight to your job site, Barco Rent A Truck has just what you need. Request a rental quote to get what you need for a month or over a year.