The cars you drive on the road and see all around you parked at gas stations or going on road trips aren’t made equally. Different sizes, shapes, gas mileage, and many other features separate vehicles into different groups. For the mother towing her kids around, picking them up from school, and running errands in the meantime, a larger vehicle like a Suburban or minivan could be a good fit.
There are many different reasons to enjoy certain types of vehicles, but when your work requires powerful performance for things like construction or other similar jobs, your best bet is almost always going to be a 4×4 pickup truck rental from Barco Rent-A-Truck.
What Makes a 4×4 Rental Different?
The term 4×4 refers to the drivetrain system of a specific type of truck. Most cars, SUVs, and other vehicles on the road are two-wheel drive. This means they are either propelled forward when you push on the gas by the front or back wheels. For many vehicles, this drivetrain system works great for the needs they serve. Conversely, a 4×4 vehicle has four-wheel drive, meaning all four tires work simultaneously to move it.
When you get a commercial truck rental from Barco Rent-A-Truck, you can select from our lineup of 4×4 rentals designed to make your work easier, safer, and more efficient.
Benefits of 4×4 Commercial Truck Rental
There are several benefits associated with 4×4 commercial truck rental. These include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Increased Traction and Stability: 4×4 pickup trucks have increased traction and stability thanks to their four-wheel drivetrain. This means they’ll be able to handle more severe conditions (weather, working, or otherwise) than regular two-wheel drive vehicles.
- Handling Adverse Weather Conditions: That increased traction and stability makes it easier for a 4×4 pickup truck to navigate through adverse weather conditions. These include mud, ice, sand, snow, and uneven and rocky terrain.
- Versatility: When a vehicle’s load is spread across all four tires instead of just two, that vehicle can work in far more varied conditions. Barco Rent-A-Truck 4×4 pickup trucks can get the work done wherever and whenever you need it. They can handle adverse weather and any number of road conditions, making them highly versatile and capable of working for you as situations, jobs, weather, and locations of your work change.
4×4 Pickup Truck Rental with Barco Rent-A-Truck
Barco Rent-A-Truck is pleased to offer the latest lineup of new 4×4 pickup trucks. Take a closer look at some of the details of our 4×4 pickup truck rentals below:
- ½ Ton Pickup: Crew cab, 5.7-6.2L V8 Gas engine, automatic transmission
- ¾ Ton Pickup: Crew cab, 6.6-6.7 Diesel engine, automatic transmission
Renting with Barco Rent-A-Truck
Renting with Barco Rent-A-Truck comes with a variety of benefits you won’t get from other fleet truck rental companies, such as:
- Full Manufacturer’s Warranty: Each truck rental comes with the full manufacturer’s warranty, so you can trust you’re covered in unforeseen circumstances.
- Nationwide Delivery and Pickup: Barco Rent-A-Truck will pick up and deliver your rental truck to you anywhere within the continental United States. Save time and money and get straight to work with this unique perk.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: We’re on hand to help should you need roadside assistance for a popped tire or similar situation.
- Month-to-Month Rental: Rentals with us go month by month. This way, you can figure out exactly how many 4x4s you need out on the roads and not have extras sitting around not being used.
Check out what we have to offer you by contacting us today for a free quote!