ALL RENTAL TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
Barco recognizes that not all job sites are on nicely paved roads. We provide 4×4 equipped trucks to help you get the job done. Four-wheel drive is standard on our trucks. Our rental fleet is both reliable and durable.
Beyond being 4×4 equipped, Barco has even more advantages to give you the best rental experience possible!
- The higher level of traction gives an advantage over all 2WD vehicles for its ability to tackle difficult conditions.
- The extra power sent to each wheel allows the car to gain the momentum needed to remain stable in slippery conditions.
- The large tires also allow extra grip and can cover more ground than those with just 2WD.
- The extra stability 4×4 vehicles have on the road mean that the driver has heightened control of the truck.
- The weight of the truck also gives passengers added protection.
- The elevated height of the trucks also mean that drivers have better visibility over the road in front of them, meaning it is easier to spot any hazards.
Better overall performance
- The increase in traction and stability gives you a better and secure driving experience.
- 4WD improves traction in hazardous driving conditions, such as snow, ice, rocks, and other scenarios that can make control difficult. By engaging both sets of wheels, traction and control improves.
Make your choice
- 4WD models allow the driver to switch between 2WD and 4WD systems.